Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh Boy!

I have just finished another lesson in my "am I ever going to learn Italian"? If I learn this in a years time
it will be a miracle.  My practice buddy has jumped the ship. We are going to be in deep, deep trouble with a capital T if everyone is going to depend on me!  I hate to keep on about this but it's nerve wrecking. Oh well..

On a brighter note, getting ready for a visit from an old high school girlfriend.  She moved to Evansville, Indiana, she already requesting a Whataburger, and a trip to a good Mexican food restaurant and of all places Luby's for chicken fried steak. She's ready to gain the pounds back that she had lost. Oh to sacrifice for the food we so do miss.  So I will be ready for her (in April) and we will hit the road running; then on Saturday we will head out to a class reunion.

Also in April, annual mini road trip with Allene is coming up. Hopefully we won't encounter another motorcycle club roundup.  Seems like this happens to us on our trips, you do meet some interesting people though.

Calling it a night

 

No comments:

Post a Comment