Friday, March 15, 2013

buon giorno

Few gripes here. Well, really two.  Passwords. they are a pain and can be very irritating. 

Learning a foreign language.  Why do people put their selves through the agony of learning a different language I'm sorry but my tongue has a hard enough time with the English language much less learning a new one!  Teach your kids at birth the minute the little darlings hit this earth running!  I cannot get my tongue and brain to work together on this.  It is really nerve wrecking I have a year to do this in and I hoping I will wake up one morning and BAM!! I know Italiano. It's possible right? I did hit my head the other morning on the bathroom towel bar (the only thing I got out of it was a nice size bump and bruise) and I thought it could have happen then. But sadly it didn't.

Here's the best part Bill(y) wants to learn how to write this wonderful language of his Mother's. I say go for it all I want is to figure out where's the restroom and where to eat.

On the art/craft end of my life here I started a painting of a couple of birds as usual I have put them aside need to get my painting mojo started again. Need no interruptions.  Did go into the closet (yes I said closet ) and worked on and finished this one project with sea shells and a cross turned out nice if I say so.  

arrivederci y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment